Bali Wedding Planner

BALI TOUR TRAVEL

Yuk Liburan ke Bali

Huntelaar to Milan!!


A.C. Milan communicate they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid for the purchase of striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. The Dutch footballer will be subjected to the medical checks tomorrow, after which he will sign a contract which will keep him at the Rossoneri club until 30 June 2013.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar:

"I'm very happy, everything's good, I will be in Milan shortly. I'm a striker who likes to play for the team, I try to help the team score, I like to play in the center of the attack, I've always scored a lot playing like that. Filippo Inzaghi? I know him, he's a great player, his history with Milan is very important. For the rest Milan have many players who have been playing at the club for a long time and that's why it's a group that can be compared with family. Certainly, no two players are the same and I'm not the same as Inzaghi. It's right that every athlete has his own characteristics."

"I am calm - Huntelaar continued - also after yesterday's words from president Berlusconi, I'm very happy to be here, I know the football and the trainings in Italy are different to Spain, but I'm ready, I want to both start training and start the new adventure itself. My favorite Milan player? In general I especially admire offensive players and Milan have many, and they're all quality. Andrea Pirlo? I'm happy he stayed. I saw him play at Euro 2008 and I understood how important he is for the teams he plays in. A dear greeting to all Milan's fans. I am very happy."

Then, in front of the many cameras and microphones present at the Malpensa airport, Huntelaar added: "I've just arrived and I don't know my program yet. Milan the club and Milan the city are special for us Dutchmen, I know Van Basten very well, he coached me at Ajax as well as the national team. Milan need to have a great season."